Tuscan Gluten Free Experience
The no gluten side of Tuscany
Italy and Tuscany offer a lot of gluten free yummy recipes, but most of them are not shown in restaurants!
Let's discover together how to be happy even without gluten. Book here!
Menu: you'll cook 2 starters, fresh pasta, a seasonal sauce and a crunchy dessert!
- Cecina, the traditional chickpeas savory cake topped with local caramelized onion
- Polentine, (small polenta bites) topped with local eggplant and paprika
- Gluten free fresh pasta made with gluten free flour and local organic eggs
- Seasonal sauce: zucchini, basil, parmigiano cheese and toasted pine nuts pesto
- "Croccante" the famous peanut brittle made with local honey
Important info: I'm happy to welcome people with no serious gluten intolerance but NOT allergy. The reason is because in my family kitchen flour and products with gluten are used every day. So I can not avoid cross contaminations. Write me if you need more infos.